For 35 years, ACTIS has been the specialist in the design and manufacture of innovative building insulation products for roofs, walls, lofts and floors and offers comprehensive, easy to install, cost effective systems ideal for both refurbishment and new build. ACTIS’ vision of innovation is to develop effective, environmentally friendly, insulation solutions to reduce energy consumption.
Don’t miss the brand new How To video series from Actis – find out moreGet in touch
ACTIS BOOST’R HYBRID
BOOST’R HYBRID: reflective breathable membrane.
BOOST’R HYBRID is a thin multifoil insulation product with a built-in breather membrane function and an exceptional thermal performance. BOOST’R Hybrid provides dual performance within a single product. BOOST’R HYBRID can be used on the cold side of the building fabric in roofs and walls.
- Thickness: 35mm +/- 5mm
- Core R-value of 1.35 m2.K/W (with no air gaps – in direct contact)
- R value of 2.40 m2.K/W with 2 air voids of 20 mm (horizontal flow)
- Suitable for for all wind zones (1-5) throughout the UK according to the wind-uplift test method in Annex A of BS5534: Slating and tiling for pitched roofs and vertical cladding – Code of practice
- Easy to install: BOOST’R HYBRID allows a reduction of the number of installation steps whilst reducing the thickness of insulation to achieve the same required U-Value
- CE Marked, LABC Registered (RD463) and NHBC accepted
ACTIS HCONTROL HYBRID
HCONTROL HYBRID: reflective vapour control layer.
HCONTROL Hybrid is a thin multifoil insulation product with a built-in vapour control function and an unrivalled thermal performance. HCONTROL Hybrid can be used on the warm side of any insulation material, behind the internal finish in roofs, walls and ceilings.
- Thickness: 45mm +/-5 mm
- Core R-value of 1.90m2.K/W (with no air gaps – in direct contact)
- R-value of 3.20m2.K/W with 2 air voids of 20mm (horizontal flow)
- Easy to install: HControl Hybrid allows a reduction of the number of installation steps whilst reducing the thickness of insulation to achieve the same required U-Value
- Airtight: it acts as a barrier against air leakage and thermal convection
- Vapour barrier: HControl Hybrid blocks water vapour diffusion through the fabric of the building, thus preventing any risk of condensation (Z-value > 1000MNs/g, Sd >200m)
- CE Marked, LABC Registered (RD461) and NHBC accepted
HYBRIS: unique and innovative reflective insulation.
HYBRIS is an innovative reflective insulation material based on a honeycomb structure. HYBRIS’ high thermal performance is provided by a special structure composed of a large number of low emissivity cavities. HYBRIS can be used on timber frame or masonry walls, pitched roofs and ceilings.
- Thicknesses: from 45mm to 150mm
- Thermal resistance: R=4.50m2.K/W for 150mm
- Light: less than 9.5Kg/m3 thus easy to carry
- Classified A+ for internal air quality (according to ISO 16000)
- Clean and does not generate dust or fibre
- CE Marked, LABC registered (RD462) and NHBC accepted