As the UK market leader in high performance PIR insulation solutions, Celotex remains the insulation specialist of choice. We offer solutions for new build and refurbishment applications for both the commercial and domestic sectors. When you choose Celotex, you are choosing a unique level of service, support, online tools and aftercare.Get in touch
Flat Roofing…by Celotex
Celotex Crown-Bond is a brand new product for use in flat roof systems. Representing the next phase of Celotex innovation, Crown-Bond is a rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) board which delivers cutting edge thinness, increased dimensional stability and added robustness in a bonded single ply flat roofing system.
- Innovative composite facers on both sides
- Low lambda 0.022W/mK offering high thermal performance
- Suitable for bonded single ply membranes
- Excellent compressive strength, giving it increased dimensional stability and added robustness
- An extensive package of online support, tools and aftercare
Celotex FI5000 is a premium performance flooring insulation solution, suitable for a range of flooring applications including concrete slab, beam and block, suspended timber and underfloor heating applications. Combines best in class PIR insulation with an innovative composite facer featuring a built-in vapour control layer, enabling direct screed (no need for additional separating layer).
- Featuring a super low lambda of 0.021W/mK, FI5000 achieves compliance to UK Building Regulations with better U-values and thinner solutions
- FI5000 features an enhanced compressive strength value of ≥175 kPa making it the ideal solution for a range of flooring applications
- Minimal downward heat loss into the structure
- Pipe retaining clips easily inserted into the Celotex insulation when being used in conjunction with underfloor heating
- The composite facer of Celotex FI5000 features a built-in vapour control layer, enabling direct screed, without the need for an additional separating layer