As the UK market leader in high performance PIR insulation solutions, Celotex remains the insulation specialist of choice. We offer solutions for new build and refurbishment applications for both the commercial and domestic sectors. When you choose Celotex, you are choosing a unique level of service, support, online tools and aftercare.Get in touch
Flat Roofing…by Celotex
Celotex Crown-Bond is a brand new product for use in flat roof systems. Representing the next phase of Celotex innovation, Crown-Bond is a rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) board which delivers cutting edge thinness, increased dimensional stability and added robustness in a bonded single ply flat roofing system.
- Innovative composite facers on both sides
- Low lambda 0.022W/mK offering high thermal performance
- Suitable for bonded single ply membranes
- Excellent compressive strength, giving it increased dimensional stability and added robustness
- An extensive package of online support, tools and aftercare
Celotex FI5000 is a premium performance flooring insulation solution, suitable for a range of flooring applications including concrete slab, beam and block, suspended timber and underfloor heating applications. Combines best in class PIR insulation with an innovative composite facer featuring a built-in vapour control layer, enabling direct screed (no need for additional separating layer).
- Featuring a super low lambda of 0.021W/mK, FI5000 achieves compliance to UK Building Regulations with better U-values and thinner solutions
- FI5000 features an enhanced compressive strength value of ≥175 kPa making it the ideal solution for a range of flooring applications
- Minimal downward heat loss into the structure
- Pipe retaining clips easily inserted into the Celotex insulation when being used in conjunction with underfloor heating
- The composite facer of Celotex FI5000 features a built-in vapour control layer, enabling direct screed, without the need for an additional separating layer
Pitched Roofing…by Celotex
Celotex FR5000 is a high performance insulation board developed specifically for use in pitched roofs, floors and walls, With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, FR5000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Celotex FR5000 has a lower thermal conductivity value (0.021W/mK) compared with other typical PIR insulation boards providing enhanced thermal performance and better U-values
- Has super low emissivity value with Celotex IQ, delivering some of the highest performing PIR rigid board insulation solutions
- Achieves an 'A+' rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Has Class O fire performance throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
Celotex CF5000 is a premium performance PIR insulation board suitable for use in full fill cavity wall applications. Using the whole cavity width, with a rebated edge to eliminate the passage of moisture, CF5000 optimises thermal performance through the wall achieving a lower U-value without having to widen the cavity.
- Simplifies compliance to UK Building Regulations achieving a U-value of 0.18 W/m²K
- 97mm thickness to fit a 100mm space meaning there no requirement to widen the cavity, improving plot efficiencies
- Ease of installation, designed with 1200x450mm dimensions to fit standard cavity wall tie spacing
- Eliminates the passage of moisture with mechanically engineered rebated edge profile