As an innovative supplier of proven building envelope solutions, DuPont™ Tyvek® offers a full range of high-performance membranes and tapes to help prevent air and moisture infiltration and improve energy efficiency in all building types.Get in touch
Single-sided tape for sealing overlaps and making good around penetrations, pipes and windows. Suitable for all Tyvek® membranes for durable and long lasting bonding.
- Seals around penetrations, pipes and windows
- Seals membrane overlaps
- Unique DuPont formula for durable bonds
- High resistance to water, humidity, environmental cycling and chemicals
Flexible high performance tape for air and water tight seals around sills, windows, doors and penetrations.
- Superior protection / air and watertight seals - Creates more airtight seals compared to standard tapes used on irregular shapes/penetrations
- Easy installation - Approx. 50% quicker to fit compared to standard tapes and seals
- Superior durability - Extendable tape constructed with a durable Tyvek® top-sheet, a premium butyl adhesive layer, and a specially designed release liner
- Excellent adhesion performance - Ensures continuity, compatibility and integrity with all Tyvek® breather membranes, AirGuard® AVCLs and other membranes at penetrations
- Compatible with most common building materials
Tyvek® Supro is the market-leading breather membrane, and is a water resistant membrane suitable for all supported and unsupported pitched roof applications in commercial and residential buildings. It can also be used in walls and facades. Tyvek® Supro Plus offers the same benefits, plus an integral adhesive lap tape.
- Extremely water-resistant
- Offers superior air and moisture management for commercial and residential buildings
- Durable resistance to prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures
Tyvek® Housewrap is made of high density polyethylene fibres for long-term protection against the elements. This durable, lightweight breathable membrane is windtight and water resistant and designed for use in new build, refurbishment or extension projects.
- Highly permeable to water vapour – can be fixed directly to insulation (Sd-value: 0.01m)
- Enhances the airtightness of the construction
- Can be left uncovered for up to 4 months while retaining full performance
- Long-term reliability
- Fully BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved and CE marked
AirGuard® Reflective is a low emissivity internal vapour barrier that combined with an airgap can enhance thermal comfort by reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat back into the building.
- Considerably reduces risk of condensation into the insulation
- Considerably reduces convective heat losses
- Durable barrier due to its superior mechanical strength
- Reaction to Fire: Class E (Installed on mineral wool)
- CE-conformity for plastic and rubber vapour control layer (EN 13984) and BBA approved