Knauf, one of the largest suppliers of gypsum-based building materials in the UK.
Knauf is firmly committed to working closely with the industry to deliver quality, innovative, cost-effective, market-leading lightweight building products and systems.
Specialties: Plasterboard, Steel Frame Systems (SFS), External Renders, Plasters, Insulating Laminates, Drywall Accessories, Jointing and Flooring.Get in touch
Perfect for painting and decorating specialists, Knauf ProRoll – part of the Readymixed Finishing Solutions range – is roller-applied making it ideal for small and medium sized applications.
- Quick and easy to apply with medium pile roller
- Superior finish - excellent filling and finishing properties
- Premixed for less mess and reduced waste
Knauf Aquapanel Outdoor
Knauf AQUAPANEL® Outdoor is a tough cement board for exterior use with a Portland cement and aggregate core and coated glass fibre mesh embedded in the back and front surfaces. Ends are square cut and edges are reinforced and finished smoothly.
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
- Can be left unfinished for up to 6 months once taped and jointed
- Easily curved
Knauf Aquapanel Indoor
Manufactured from inorganic materials and highly resistant to water and mould, Knauf AQUAPANEL® Indoor Cement Board delivers exceptional stability in the most challenging wet conditions – even when exposed to chlorine.
- Weight reduction from 15kg to 11kg per square metre
- Improved score-and-snap technique, with easier cutting
- Faster installation and on-site handling
- Bending radius of 1m at full board size
- 100% water resistant
- Mould and mildew resistant
Knauf External Renders – Presto
Knauf Presto is a lime-cement scratch render and is available in 1.5mm grain size and a range of colours. Knauf Presto can be applied onto brickwork and blockwork with a denisty of 7N or greater.
- Incorporated admixture for water-repellence and crack-resistance
- Cost effective render monocouche solution
- Fast and easy hand or machine application
Knauf Airless Finish Light
The new Knauf Airless Finish Light - available to use with the popular airless piston pump machines. Say goodbye to traditional plastering methods with this highly-efficient alternative for finishing walls and ceilings.
- Less prone to chips and cracks
- Supplied pre-mixed to the correct consistency for spray application
- No direct water supply is required on site and wastage is less than 1%